100. I’m in college.
99. I have a brother.
98. I’m afraid of the dark.
97. My favorite color is blue and violet.
96. I’ve been in four car accidents in a year and a half.
95. I was fifteen when I lost my virginity.
94. I probably drink more than I should at my age.
93. I’ve never been closer with my mom than when I went to college.
92. I want to be a third grade teacher.
91. I’m planning on student teaching in London, England.
90. I want to work with intercity children.
89. I take great pride in the work I do to help people.
88. I’m often surrounded by inspiration I don’t act on.
87. I don’t know what my religion is.
86. I want to work with LGBTQ youth in my spare time, as part of my professional career.
85. I live in Ohio but I support Michigan.
84. Hockey is the greatest sport to ever be played.
83. I have pierced ears.
82. I can name all one hundred and ninety nine chapter of the Harry Potter series.
81. My first CD was “What’s the Story, Morning Glory?” by Oasis
80. I prefer white wine over red wine.
79. I prefer beer over wine.
78. I don’t like shots.
77. I’ve struggled with an eating disorder in the past.
76. I bite my nails.
75. I’ve read each of the Harry Potter books more than a dozen times.
74. My middle name is Kathleen.
73. I was eighteen when I got my drivers license and I failed the test the first time.
72. I’ve never had my own car.
73. I’ve only ever made the Dean’s List once at college.
72. I have three tattoos.
71. I work out more than necessary.
70. I struggle with my self image everyday.
69. I get along better with boys than girls.
68. My guy friends refer to me as the “frat sweetheart”.
67. I’ve made weed brownies before.
66. I cry every single time I watch the final Harry Potter.
65. The first movie I ever saw in theaters was The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
64. It breaks my heart when people are cruel to one another.
63. In my opinion, New York City and London are the two greatest cities in the world.
62. I’m twenty.
61. I still watch Spongebob daily.
60. My birthday is in December.
59. I usually lie about how old I am.
58. I’m ashamed of more things than I am proud of.
57. I’m a little bit embarrassed of how attracted to Darren Criss I am.
56. I’m often attracted to gay men.
54. I want a wrist tattoo more than anything in the world.
53. I want to marry young and have three children.
52. I’ve had my children’s names picked out since I was fourteen.
51. I’ve only ever owned one pet, a beagle named Abbey.
50. My dog was named after the Beatles album, Abbey Road because we were listening to that CD on the way to the shelter we rescued her from.
49. I wish more than anything JK Rowling would write a series about Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny’s children.
48. I have a secret wish to be on Saturday Night Live, soemday.
46. I was obsessed with Twilight at one point in my life.
45. I have ideas for future tattoos that change every other day.
44. I have a very broad taste in music.
43. There are people from high school that I go out of my way never to talk to ever again.
42. I was in show choir for three years.
41. At my senior show, I sang a duet with my best friend.
40. I’d like to choreograph show choir in the future, maybe as a side job.
39. I’m a fantastic actress, performer and a decent dancer but I have absolutely horrible pitch.
38. A Cappella music does something to me, especially when it’s sung by college boys.
37. I don’t know how to drive stick.
36. My periods are extraordinarily painful and I often faint and throw up because I am in such excruciating pain.
35. I’ve had sex on my period and didn’t tell the guy.
34. I don’t like tomatoes.
33. I like cheesecake.
32. I never had bad acne until I went to college.
31. My senior prom was the only time I ever felt that pretty.
30. I took my best friend to my prom and never regretted it once.
29. There are several things about the Harry Potter movies I would remove, add and alter.
28. The third and fifth Harry Potter books are my favorite.
27. The first, sixth and “eighth” are my favorite Harry Potter movies.
26. I listen to Harry Potter audiobooks every night before I go to sleep.
25. My Harry Potter books are the only things I insisted on taking to college and then coming to my apartment with me next year.
24. I’ve read the Harry Potter books so many times that when reading the British versions, I can pick out the differences in the American versions.
23. If you’ve only ever read the British versions of Harry Potter, you wouldn’t understand the significance of my Harry Potter tattoo.
22. I want my body art to be symmetrical on my body.
21. I struggle with trying to please my parents.
20. I don’t do anything for myself anymore.
19. I’ve been in love more than once and only felt loved back once, by a boy who I didn’t love.
18. My brother is the only one who knows I’ve made myself throw up.
17. I’ve been to a psychiatrist.
16. I wish I spoke Italian.
15. I have Polish and Italian in me.
14. I’ve never been out of the country.
13. I’ve never been farther west than St. Louis.
12. I enjoy the Jewish religion.
11. My parents were raised Catholic, I was baptized Episcopalian, I attend a Presbyterian church yet I was never taught anything about religion.
10. My favorite book other than Harry Potter is The Catcher in the Rye and The Great Gatsby.
09. I feel sexiest in shorts and a bra.
08. I am a democrat, but I couldn’t tell you why.
07. I gave a speech at my high school graduation.
06. I remember sobbing through the entire beginning of my high school graduation.
05. I hope to be named someone’s Godparents.
04. I’d like to see a new Broadway music during it’s opening year with the original cast.
03. Rent and Les Miserables are my favorite musicals.
02. I wish I could audition for Broadway musicals and be taken seriously.
01. I have a list of songs I would sing and a prepared monologue if I were to ever attempt it.
100. I’m in college.