I have a pretty drastic obsession with tattoos and I enjoy sharing the ones I have with the world, and the ones I want to get. This page consists of the photos and descriptions of the tattoos I already have, the approximate date I got them and the location. It also has the ENDLESS (literally, I’m constantly updating this page) list of tattoos I’d want to get if I could cover my body in ink, but that’s not possible for a variety of reasons.
1. May 2011 - Harry Potter Stars
On the inside of both my ankles are the Harry Potter stars on the pages of the American editions of the books. I got this the first semester of college that I made the Dean’s List.
2. October 2011 - Musical Heart
An upside down treble clef and a bass clef that look like a heart is on my left hip. I got this when I passed my first Praxis.
3. November 2011 - John Lennon
On the outside of my right foot, I have the word “Imagine”. I got this for my 20th birthday.
4. August 2012 - Billy Joel
On my right ribcage, I have the lyrics “In the mood for a melody” from the Billy Joel song Piano Man.
- I want to get one with my godmother. The only time we’ve ever talked about it, we thought about an infinity symbol with the word “family” in it - which is really special because she’s not really family but we’re so close that she feels like it.
- I want to get “Sorella” tattooed on my wrist, which means “sister” in Italian and I want my younger brother to get “Fratello” which means “brother”. I might do mine in white ink.
- I’m getting, “Celebrate, we will” from the Dave Matthews song “Two Step” either on the middle of my upper back or on the arch of my left foot in May 2012.
- I’m getting five music notes surrounding my hip tattoo. The notes that correspond to “D” “A” “D” on a music staff, without the music staff on one side of the heart and the same tattoo Lea Michele has on her shoulder for “Mama” from “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
- When I graduate college, I’m getting “Mischief Managed” but I’m not sure where yet. It depends on where all the other ones go before December 2014 (my projected Graduation date).
- I’m not very religion but I came across a bible verse that really struck me, Corinthians 16:14 - Let all that you do be done in love.
- I want a feather tattoo so badly and I also really want a tattoo on the top of my foot so I think I’d like to get a feather tattooed on the top of my foot.
- Originally I wanted a tattoo that said “Forever Young” somewhere on my body, but I can’t think of a place to put it and I’m running out of real estate.
- I wanted a butterfly tattoo too, on like my back or somewhere hidden, but I only wanted to get a matching one with my Mom but she never ever would. It would just be something cute we did.
- I want a small infinity symbol too, it reminds me that “life goes on, always”. I’m thinking the outside heel of my foot. Or perhaps, the back of my neck.